Here’s the thing, we know firsthand how much of a hinderance back and neck pain can be on your life. It affects everything. We’re committed to your health and wellbeing. We always keep our services as affordable as possible, and after your initial consulation, we’ll work with you to ensure you get better as quickly (and cost effectively) as possible.

You’ll need to pay for your treatment at the time of consultation. HICAPS is also available so you can claim part of the cost back instantly. This includes massage therapy too.

Chiropractic Pricing

Initial Consultation

$ 95

Standard Consultation

$ 55

Concession (initial)

$ 90

Concession (standard)

$ 50

Massage Therapy Pricing

60 minute massage

$ 85

45 minute massage

$ 75

30 minute massage

$ 60

Foot massage

$ 50

If you book your first massage through the website, you’ll receive $10 off the price. Click here to book online.

Chiropractic and Private Health Funds

You can get a rebate on your all of your treatments, but it will depend on your level of cover. Have a look under your Extra’s area for your Health Insurance to see if you’re covered.

HICAPS is available so you can directly claim the money back the second you pay for your treatment.


Unfortunately, the general Medicare scheme won’t give you a rebate on Chiropractic treatment.
However,  you might be eligible for up to 5 Medicare visits under the Enhanced Primary Care Plan. Visit your GP for details.

The good news is that X-Rays can be bulk billed under Medicare.

Workcover and Comcare

If you’ve been injured at work, and you’re covered under the Workcover or Comcare Scheme then you won’t need a referral to see a chiropractor.

However, you’ll need your initial Workcover certificate or Comcare certificate from a medical practitioner.

Workcover requirements vary from state to state.

Transport Accident Commission (TAC)

If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident then you are eligible to have chiropractic treatment.

You won’t need a medical referral.

The TAC will apply an excess to all claims unless you’ve spent at least one night in hospital as a result of the accident.

Department of Veteran Affairs

You’ll need a referral from your GP to get your treatment covered by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Just ask for a D904 referral – and GP’s are not allowed to refuse this request.